Sunday, December 5, 2010

A This Kidney Is

This is, yet again, a collage based off of my kidney sculpture. It's a text based collage, and I basically outlined the shape of my kidney piece, and filled it with words. The kidney body is filled with a scrambled anatomical definition of a kidney, and is colored in the two oranges I used to color that section of my kidney sculpture. The artery, vein, and ureter are filled with their own scrambled definitions, and in colors respective to their function, as they were in my sculpture piece.  The background is filled with scrambled words of things that surround or are involved with the kidney in the body.I scrambled the words because I didn't feel it was necessary to be able to read them in a coherent sentence.
In general, I thought my piece turned out well, I may have considered choosing a different color for the background, perhaps a lighter green, but other than that I am pretty satisfied with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment