Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beans

Photoshop collage about and involving my internal body part sculpture. 
My body part sculpture was a kidney. Hence, Kidney bean background. Kidney's filter out wastes; coffee filter and waste basket. The tubes are from my actual sculpture. 
I really disliked using Photoshop. It was slow and complicated, at least for me. I've never used it before, and even though we had a brief tutorial on it, I just wasn't used to it. I didn't know how to use all the tools, and kept forgetting about the different layers... It took me way longer than it should've to complete, and I was very frustrated with it.  

1 comment:

  1. This one is so funny to me! The colors are really vibrant and eye-catching, and the elements are both easy-to-recognize and adorable. The background is really fun too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete